Father’s Day 2023: Don’t miss out to wish your Father’s on special day
Here is the history; Quotes, Wishes
Google Doodle: Search engine giant Google has wished ‘Happy Father’s Day’ with a special doodle today, Sunday. This year Father’s Day is being celebrated on 18 June. During this Day, children express their love towards their fathers and show how much importance they hold in their lives.
Some celebrate ‘Father’s Day’ by giving gifts, while some prepare their favorite meal or just by simply sending some quality time with them.
The Day is celebrated worldwide to honor the importance of dads in their children’s lives. In most countries, the day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, but in Spain and Portugal, it is celebrated on March 19. In Russia, Taiwan, and Thailand, Father’s day is celebrated on October 15, August 8, and December 5, respectively.
As per reports, Sonora had proposed the idea to celebrate Father’s Day to her local YMCA and the Spokane Ministerial Association. She had earlier suggested celebrating the day on 5 June, however, the date was changed to the third Sunday in June. In 1910, the first official Father’s Day was celebrated on 19 June in Spokane, Washington.
Quotes of the Day
1)You are the first person I think of when I have a question about something or when I just need some support and good advice. Thank you for being there
2) Dad, you’re our superhero. Your strength, wisdom, and unconditional love have always inspired us
3) Your constant support, kindness has made us what we are today. Have a wonderful Father’s Day.
4) Father’s are equavalent to mother’s in raising children, providing their every single needs. Happy Father’s Day – Ranbir Hanse
5) As I grow older, I realize more and more how fortunate I am to have you as my father
6) Father you are the only person who taught me to work hard, and to face tough situation in life.May you live healthy & stronger dad. By Ranbir Hanse